Sunday, August 14, 2005

Depression and Elation

Its hard to reconcile the highs and lows of the last week or so in Mariner-dom.

The Felix home debut was the most fun I've had at a baseball game since 95. It was that good. Electric.

But almost everything else this week has been an absolute disaster. Snelling is hurt, again. Franklin is back and apparently going to be trotted out there every 5 days. Jeff Harris is rewarded for his two solid performances by being kicked back to the pen. The Angels, admittedly a much better team, go for a sweep today. We were subjected to FOX announcers soooo bad on Saturday, that a three man booth with Fairly, Hendu and Buhner sounded like a great idea!

The club, desperate for offense, makes the bizarre decision to carry a 13th pitcher rather than someone to either DH or play OF. Scott Fucking Spiezio apparently is going to be allowed to play while Morse sits. Hmmm, play the young guy who might improve or play the post-roid role player who has no chance of helping this club, this year or next. Choo is not hitting at Tacoma, Reed is stumbling badly at the big league level.

Bleak. Bleak. Bleak.

But Monday all will be right again. The King is on the hill and I'm in the 5th row.

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Different strokes for different folks is an old saying that basically says you do what you want to do and I'll do what I want to do. I'm writing to you today to see. If someone gave you the key to change your life by using motivation theories techniques. I have spent a lot of my life working and listening to other people complain about things they think they have no control over such as their lives. Using modern motivation theories techniques you can change your life today. You can start living a life you've always wanted to live.. I have found a site that is very helpful and has helped me change my life forever. If you're interested in changing your life today visit this site and you'll see what I'm talking about http://slydt.com/lf.pl I am living proof that life will change on the outside when you change which you think on the inside. I would be writing this today if I thought the way I used to think. Thank you for letting me post on your blog I hope this information will help other people change the way they think and start living a good life. Thanks again

 

Post a Comment

<< Home