Thursday, June 02, 2005

I went, I saw, I was rained out

The previous picture is the visual evidence of my recent trip to Mexico, where I had the good fortune to attend the championship game of the Mexican first division soccer league last Sunday evening. The U.S. equivalent is probably the Super Bowl.

Very exciting stuff, which offsets my disappointment at having been "rained" out of my planned visit to Foro Sol, the home field of the Mexico City Diablos Rojos, when they canceled the game in advance on a sunny Tuesday evening in case it rained. Bleah.

In any case, I'm back after a long hiatus in Mexico, and I'll gradually plug myself back into the universe electronically and return to following the Mariners. (Yes, I *am* a masochist...thanks for asking.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home