Sunday, September 25, 2005

Things to watch for

Through Saturday Ichiro had 194 hits. 6 hits in his last 7 games would give him his 5th straight year of 200 hits. No one has ever had 5 straight 200 hit years to open their career. I also belive Ichiro is working on a personal streak of 12 straight years of 200 hits.

Richie Sexson needs 2 homers for 40.

Raul needs 1 homer for 20. What, you say 20 homers is not a significant milestone? Well, a certain blogger here at Tatonka, let's call him "Tab," promised to eat a hat if Mr. Ibanez hit 20 bombs at any point during the ridiculous 4 year deal the M's gave him.

He's got 7 games to get it. Gulp.

1 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger texas-slammer said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Check out the blog site with my cash advance columbus ohio in it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home